Levels of service pricing in Sterling/£ are shown on this page. If you wish to pay:
- In Euro/€, when progressing your order please select EUR on the Product, Basket or Checkout pages. Please note that prices in Euro depend on the prevailing exchange rate.
- In US Dollar/$, when progressing your order please select USD on the Product, Basket or Checkout pages. Please note that prices in US Dollar depend on the prevailing exchange rate.
- In Bitcoin/₿, when progressing your order in Sterling/£, Euro/€, or US Dollar/$, please select “Bitcoin” at the foot of the Checkout page. Please note you have 15 minutes to make cryptocurrency payment at the prevailing Bitcoin exchange rate once you are redirected to the bitpay.com invoice page.
Each service has a maximum number of scans per month after which an extra scan charge is payable. A scan is of one side of an A4-size, or less, sheet of correspondence.
For clients requiring a greater level of privacy, please consider our Enhanced Service.
Please select from the following standard levels of service the most appropriate for your requirements before proceeding to the order page:
Save for costs in italics below, all costs include VAT (current rate = 20%)
|Inclusive maximum no. of scans per month||
|Letter & package forwarding/cost per forwarded item
(Packages up to Royal Mail Small Parcel size)
|Royal Mail cost plus £1.50 plus additional packaging costs
Courier costs plus £10 plus additional packaging costs
The above 6- and 12-month subscriptions equate to the following monthly costs (inclusive of VAT at the current rate):
|Monthly equivalent cost|
|Inclusive maximum no. of scans per month||5||50||200||500|
|12-month cost – per month||£2.59||£9.89||£22.39||£38.49|
|6-month cost – per month||£2.79||£10.89||£24.79||£42.69|
Each service must have a first-named recipient (an individual or an organisation) and up to three other parties (ie up to 3 other individuals). Thus, for example, a company could be the first-named recipient, with three directors being the three other parties. Where parties require their privacy to be maintained regarding the availability of scanned mail made available online, they should set up individual subscriptions. All parties to a common subscription will have equal access to uploaded correspondence.
In acting as your attorney for the purpose of the receipt, handling, and processing of post, we will:
- Open all letters and packages.
- Identify and destroy junk mail.
- Not scan magazines, periodicals, marketing literature etc and return them to the sender if possible. If we cannot identify the sender, these item(s) will be destroyed unless we have a prior agreement for Mail Forwarding with you, when we can arrange for such items to be physically forwarded.